Disclaimer

Asssalamualaikum and hi, dear visitor. Welcome to my uprivate diary. Please navigate around happily and do follow me. Hihi, leave your footprint on my chatbox. And for u, dear bitch or who ever u are, hate my blog? Just click here




//Sweet diary
Tuesday • 10:35 • 0 Sweet hearts


People always say do what makes you happy. What if killing people makes me happy? What then?


Um, hi. Remember me? Oh, it's still me, you know. I haven't changed. I'm still the same girl. You know, the girl who you tore to pieces. You know, the one you broke just like glass. I was the only one that you told you would never dream of hurting. Remember me? It's still me. I haven't changed. But you have.

You made a mistake, remember you pushed me away and left me there to stay. You want to say sorry for everything you did? You just forgot the promise that you said. Now, i'm not longer there, remember you finally lost the only one who cared.

Forget all about me. Remove me completely. Please, i don't want you back. 

Follow or Leave?



Chatting Here


Don't use harsh word
Put your blog url

SHOUTBOX CODE HERE
Post History